Ribeye with Mushrooms
Bison Ribeye with Mushrooms and Noodles
A delightfully simple recipe that yields a dish that's full of heartwarming goodness. Slow-cooked to bring out a rich flavor your entire family will love.
- 4 (9oz.) bison ribeye steaks
- 2 (12oz.) cans of sliced button mushrooms with juice
- 1 (12oz.) bag dry egg noodles
- 2 cup water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Garlic, granulated
- Plug in crock-pot and set on high. Add thawed steaks.
- Place lid on crock-pot and cook for 2½ hours.
- Reduce heat to low, and cook for an additional hour.
- Open both cans of mushrooms and pour into crock-pot, juice and all. Replace lid, and cook for an additional hour.
- Carefully remove steaks, and pour in dry noodles all at once.
- Stir to coat noodles with juice in the crock-pot, and then add 2 cups water.
- Return steaks to crock-pot, place lid on top, and cook for an additional 1½ hours, or until noodles are cooked to your liking.
- Season to taste with salt, pepper, and garlic.