Asiago Sausage with Linguine
Bison Wild Rice and Asiago Cheese Sausage with Linguine
The wonderful aroma of the Asiago cheese in this smoked bison sausage will ignite your taste buds and satisfy your hunger for great food.
- 3 Bison Wild rice and Asiago cheese sausages, sliced ¼ thick
- 10 oz whole wheat linguine pasta
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 10 roasted Cipolline onions or ½ medium onion, sliced
- 1 cup Alfredo sauce, fresh or store bought brand
- 4 cup water
- Bring 4 cups of water to a boil. Add pasta and cook until tender. Drain, but do not rinse. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a non-stick skillet over high heat and add sliced sausages. Sauté until browned, about 1-2 minutes.
- Add red peppers, and stir for another 1-2 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium, and combine roasted onions and Alfredo sauce.
- Add pasta, and stir until well combined and pasta is coated, about 3-5 minutes. Enjoy.